I was tagged by my very thoughtful friend Meryl. Thanks for this one ryl!Rules:
1. Post these rules on your blog.
2. Share 5 facts about yourself.
3. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their name as well as links to their blogs.
4. Link the person who tagged you.
5. Leave a comment for each blogger.
Here is goes....
1. I am a full-dominant right sided brain. Meaning, I use my left hand in everything I do!
2. I've always loved ballet, it fascinates me so much. When I was in elementary, I studied ballet but ended up quiting due to my academics. :< Now, I would still love to learn ballet, sigh! if there's any school offering adult ballet, I would gladly enroll. 3. I am not a purebred musician. It just so happen that I know how to read notes. After ballet my dad enrolled me in a piano class then an electone organ class while in high school. At present, I'm the organist of the choirs in Assumption Parish. 4. I loved to bake! I'm learning how to cook! 5. I have many addictions!!! to name a few... Ronald of course! then chocolates, sushi, blogging, heroes, grey's anatomy, gossip girl, heroes..... I could go on forever!!!!
Now, I will pass this tag to: Grace, Augustinians, Kezza, Lizzie, Bonita
thoughts on trimming down - I have been having thoughts of trimming down lately. I think I now belong to the obese category if I'm going to calculate my body mass index. I know that I...
6 years ago