Monday, April 20, 2009

Cross Stitch

I guess everybody knows what cross stitch is. I first encountered this when I was in my elementary years when our Home economics teacher assigned this as our semestral project. Back then, I was not interested in these crafts and I even asked my mom to do the project for me. I was given a high grade for the project because my mom was a pro!. Thanks mom. When I was in college, I made my first masterpiece, it was a Winnie the Pooh design. I don't know what came into me or maybe I was just so in love then that I was moved to made the piece. My second masterpiece was a guardian angel holding a baby. I made this one for almost 3 years! haha! maybe because I only remember doing it if I'm not doing anything important. Now, my 3rd masterpiece is close to the finish line, it is a wedding party design. Hoping to finish it by june..... will be posting some pics of my masterpieces soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment