Thursday, May 7, 2009

Krispy Kreme the best

I'm already a big fan of doughnuts way before Krispy Kreme was introduced here in the Philippines. When my brother had a 2 big box full of Krispy Kreme as his pasalubong for us, I couldn't help but munched on it till there's nothing left in the box. Exaggerated but true. I personally love the Original glazed the most, then the Hershey's Special Dark Chocolate and the Hershey's Cookies and Creme. For the Filled cake variety, I like the the Caramel Creme Crunch and the Blueberry Cheesecake. I have to warn you guys, these doughnuts are extremely sweet. That's why I settle for the original glaze, not to sweet but perfectly tasty.I am hoping Davao City will have a Krispy Kreme branch of its own so we need not ask our friends and relative for pasalubong. *wink*

No comments:

Post a Comment