Thursday, May 21, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me!


Last Wednesday, I celebrated my 3oth birthday. I woke up early to prepare ronald's lunchkit and when he left for worked, I returned to the dreamworld. At around 11 am, the room was starting to feel very humid that I forced myself to get up and took a bath. I left the house at around 12 noon, went straight to SM. I decided to dare myself into eating alone in a resto (which I haven't done by the way, in my 30 years of existence). I was so glad that I finally had the guts to do it. After lunch, went to grocery and bought the ingredients for my Carbonara. After grocery, went straight to my parent's house and rest. I went to hear the 5:45 mass at Assumption Parish. When it's dinner time, my parents decided to dine out. So my family plus two of the dearest people in my life went to the dine at Grand Menseng Hotel's Dinner Buffet. Ronald met us at the hotel's lobby and I was surprised that he has my favorite homemade chocolate moist cake with him. I had a great time dining out with all of the important people in my life, just missing somebody, my brother who is now based in Manila. I feel so blessed to have them around me, guiding me, loving me.

1 comment: