Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Dancing

Ever since I was a kid, I must say that I really love to dance. Dancing for me is one form of self expression. I can't explain the feeling I have when I'm dancing. It's indescribable. When I was in my 2nd grade, my parents enrolled me in a ballet class. I was very delighted and very eager to learn graceful moves of a ballerina. But that did not happen for long time, I decided to stop because my schooling was affected and I was aiming for honors at that time. Even though I was able to continue taking ballet lessons, my passion did not stop there. In my highschool years, I got to join the arts and culture club wherein we perform every school activites their is in Stella Maris. In college, I joined the Ateneo de Davao University Dance Troupe and we got invited to dance in some of the special events here in Davao City. Now, Im planning to enroll in some jazz class in a newly opened school near my mother's residence. I guess nobody can stop me from dancing.

No comments:

Post a Comment