Thursday, April 15, 2010

On a Magic Carpet Ride!!!!

On a magic carpet ride.... just the right phrase to describe my feeling everytime I attended or visit a trade shows. I love everything about trade shows. I love looking into the different booths and trying on different products and learning new things. Way back then, I love to check out first their food section wherein they i introduce new food products and explained how they came about with their new finished product. At present, now that I am already married, I am now more interest with things that can beautify our home like furniture and decors.
Since I love hosting parties, not only my party but my friends too, I found these nice and unique table covers in of the trade show exhibits I checked into. They comes with different designs and they can be custom made depending on what event you will use it. They also showcases wide variety of designs for table top displays that can be suitable for business-related functions. Another thing that caught my attention was the very inviting, very relaxing designs of their directors chair. They comes with different color, strong materials and can also be customized with your name. Cute isn't? Might as well check it for yourself and see what I am really talking about. Hope you'll enjoy the experience just like i did.

No comments:

Post a Comment